Sports Bars, American (New)
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 100 Connecticut St, San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone: (415) 552-4440
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood For DancingNo
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceDivey, Casual
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- calendar_todayBest NightsThu, Fri, Sat
- control_cameraCoat CheckNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Sports vibe. Good food, pretty creative menu. Friendly atmosphere. Next time I'll check out the patio.
Nice place to meet and chat with friends. Give that feeling like you're on the east coast type of bar. Great bartenders
Standard bar, lots of seating. Nice outdoor area. Food is okay. Good number of TV's, indoors and outdoors, for games.
Staff is friendly, food is delicious, great beer selection... vibe is that of a nice dive sports bar - this bar is a Boston bar, so if you want to watch a game with some New England faithful, you will def enjoy. I did, and will def be back!
This place is great. The bartenders are all super knowledgeable. The beer selection is always solid, the mixed are great and the food is outstanding. Definitely check out the patio on a sunny day.